Тема: Миналото на моделизма в България

Threaded View

Заслужил Автор Аватар на smarty
    Регистриран
    Apr 2010
    Живее в
    Габрово

Denes,

Please try to set a proxy server in your chrome browser. Use Bulgarian proxy for viewing hit.bg or other Bulgarian sites having denied access for users outside Bulgaria. But for viewing other (nonbulgarian) or local sites, you must disable this proxy, because all internet traffic will be redirected trough this proxy and slowing down your browser speed :) OR if you use Windows, checking box "bypass proxy settings for local addresses" is a same.
    This is a short list of proxy servers in Bulgaria.
    I hope it will help!
    Regards!
    ~~ CARPE DIEM! ~~
    инж. Мартин Марков

Наблюдател
    Регистриран
    Nov 2013
    Живее в
    Hungary

Letets

Thank you for the hint, Smarty. It worked!
    However, I was hoping for scans of the original magazine, not transcribed articles.
    Actually, I was looking for any information and, particularly, photos of Bulgarian military aircraft. I found only on article of interest to me, titled: Солунското споразумение и въздушната отбрана на България

I already posted my request for help with photos on another thread of this forum.
    If anyone can assist me with photos/scans of Bulgarian fighter aircraft (1919-1947) that I can publish, I would very much appreciate it. Of course, the name of the contributor will be mentioned, as requested.

Thank you,

Denes

Наблюдател Аватар на iceman1234
    Регистриран
    Feb 2013
    Живее в
    гр. Пловдив

Наблюдател
    Регистриран
    Nov 2013
    Живее в
    Hungary

Info on Bulgarian fighters and fighter trainers

Thank you for the links, but those short articles are not really helping my research.

What I am looking for is precise information on Bulgarian fighters and fighter trainers (including their serial number in the triangle, usually painted on the tail). I am also looking for good scans of photos showing such aircraft.

Best wishes,

Denes

+ Ново Мнение

Информация за темата