Quote Originally Posted by Lidkin View Post
В темата да се публикува информация за основните познания които са нужни на всеки който сега тепърва започва с това хоби.Да не дава излишни средства от сорта/играчки и др./нищо ,че всеки е запаочнал от там,ами да се вслуша в саветите на миналите по този път."Питай патило,а не старило"

1.Какъв модел:
2.Какви настроики:
3. Какво оборудване:

Това са неща без които не става!Важноста на модела,настроиките и оборудването.
Тук в тази тема ще се опитаме да обясним и обобщим тези наща.
HI everyone and I hope it is okay with you that I write here in English. You can all use some internet translator, if needed, to make it Bulgarian.

This is a Big Question mainly because where people can enter is different for everyone and mainly based on how much money is available to buy the model and a set of spare parts ( because you will need them, it is part of the fun )

For me, the most important things, in order of importance, more or less are, reliability, effectiveness, availability and cost.

There really is nothing worse than thinking you are going to try and fly or improve, only to find that something does not work. The next thing is to go and find what you have does not work well.
For these reasons it is good to have easy access to good equipment and the cost, well we all pay for good things and if you try the cheap way, you will buy two or three bad units which will cost more than one good one.
It is the way of life !!!!!!!

If you are thinking of buying a heli and electronics to fit then it is well worth spending good money on the gyro and tail servo first as this will help you for ever and make flying and learning far more comfortable.

If you are going for electro or fuel get the best motor, ESC, Battery and charger you can afford, again these will pay you back again and again.

This just leaves the Radio, servos, kit and the blades.

Reliable radio is important ( as are all things ) but if you have chance buy a 2.4 Ghz set. It does not matter about who makes it but it shoulkd have 6 channels minimum. If you hav e this you can use it for years, or, if you leave the hobby there will always be another pilot who wants to buy this from you.
Servos do not have to be the fastest and most powerful but neither can they be the most basic. The most basic will suffer in helicopters. ( You need to know you have decided to enter in to a world where the cheapest and most basic will work, but not well and not for a long time. When it stops I can say 99% of the time things break or stop working in the air, and more things break.

There are sooo many kits available, but try to make sure you have easy access to spares, you will need them.

Blades, do not have to be carbon and expensive, to start use wooden or cheaper blades, they will be cheaper to replace when, not IF, they break.

After that get the help of someone who you know can fly well and ask for help with setup.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY A QUICK FLIGHT BEFORE IT IOS SETUP.... things usually go wrong...you may be lucky, but if not it can be an expensive error.

I hope this helps

Gary