Quote Originally Posted by ajcinema View Post
Открехвам завесата - моделът ще лети с апаратура TH9X (FlySky, Turnigy, etc.), понеже напоследък имаше "професорски" изказвания за качествата на подобна техника (не говоря за хора от този форум). Да видим колко са кофти...
С удоволствие ще ти съдействам да я направиш още по-добра с er9x
ето какво е казал мистър Erazz (един от виновниците да има er9x) по този повод:
It always makes me laugh when ppl talk about the so called "reliability" of the high priced systems. I've seen enough brand new Futaba systems give up the ghost on the first flight.

Truth be told, there's nothing to make Futaba's or JR's offerings more reliable. They all use a simple command stream, one battery, one TX antenna, one regulator...

It's not until you go to real top end systems like Wheatronics that you start seeing real redundancy.

It's not that the Chinese hw is good. All the others are simply just as bad. Never ever trust yor gear. Fly as though it's a millisecond away from meltdown.

As to sw quality, I've seen horrifying sw glitches like having a 700 size electric heli start up when one of the sticks was at full deflection. Though I'm obviously biased but I think we are way ahead simply because we have a huge testing base.

All that being said you'll never convince someone who just paid a thousand bucks for his system that this $60 thing is better or even comparable.
И още едно ...
O wait.. did you see that 8FG Super has revision #4 out. Ya .. Futaba added a bunch of new features. er9x already has those features, but it's ok if they want to follow the "adventuresome" group.
извинявай за разводняването